Thursday, October 2, 2014

Baby Pictures

The nurses and midwives at Virginia Baptist Hospital were so kind to me during this time. Some of them had also lost their babies. Their kind words and prayers were invaluable to me in the middle of my suffering.

The best gifts of all, though, were the beautiful pictures they took of my son. I want to share them with you all. Now, he hadn't developed all the layers of skin, so he is very red. Otherwise, he is a completely normal, beautiful baby. I don't want to upset anyone with these photos, because that's not what they're for. They're to remember a sweet baby boy whose life was much too short.

These are some of my favorites:







I hope that these are as beautiful to you as they are to me. He was my precious baby boy and I will never forget him.

No comments:

Post a Comment